Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mabuhay!

Our Philippines

I am just getting started here with my blog. I wants to be little different here with what i say and does. Many Filipino peoples lives all over the world and not gets to hear about der home to much.

So i thoughts I could post here what i reads in News and TV and Radio here in Philippines so everybody knows what go home in their home land. But i just not copy exact. I tell what news say and I also tell you really what happens, so you know all truth and not what news or government say to you.

Finally, I wills also later maybe opens a blog about videos of Philippines so Filipinos can see video and pictures of homeland too :) and, I will speak all English here and no Tagalog...well not much hehehe cause I know many Filipinos not speak native language cause they nots born here.

Also, check my other blogs. The links are to the left. Each of my blogs gives different view of home, of Philippines.

I hopes you enjoy my blog,
Mabuhay!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment